|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||TUV CE, ISO13485, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||Megagen Anyridge®|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Delivery Time:||3~5 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Material:||Titanium GR5||Warranty:||12 Months|
|After-sale Service:||Online Technical Support||Size:||Standard|
|Hex:||1.20mm||Properties:||Implant Materials & Artificial Organs|
1.20mm Dental Implant Prosthetic Screw,
Hex 1.20mm Dental Prosthetic Screw,
Megagen Anyridge Prosthetic Screw
Megagen Anyridge Hex 1.20mm Dental Implant Prosthetic Screw
Megagen Anyridge® Dental Implant Titanium Prosthetic Screw Hex 1.20mm
Compatible driver = Screwdriver 1.20mm Hex
Ti 6AI-4V ELI (Supply from Germany)
- Accuracy, lighting intensity
- Identical to the original screw design
- Tool inspection with 150% of the original torque value
- Hand inspection of the threaded part
Their design ensures a perfect fit with standard accessories as well as with special CAD / CAM systems for structures, bridges and special abutments, bridges, bars, etc.
Approved by CE, ISO 9001, ISO 13485
Points of Megagen AnyRidge Dental Implant:
* Wider fixture in a narrow crest
Maximizes long-term survival of a fixture
* No cutting edge, but strong self-threading
- Sharp cutting flutes slice and widen bone gradually.
- No wobbling on cortical slope in anterior immediate placement case.
* Narrow diameter
Wider fixture into a small osteotomy socket (less invasive surgery) is important to pre- serve marginal hard and soft tissues.
* Maximum preservation of cortical bone
Important for esthetics and long-term prognosis
Offer progressive bone condensing, ridge expansion, maximized compressive force resistance, and minimized shear force production.