Dentium SuperLine® Dental Implant Titanium Multi unit Straight Screw Abutment
This staight abutment comes with a screw that takes a Hex 1.27mm driver
This abutment is prep-able with a 1mm/2mm/3mm collar height. (Or according your customize request)
Ti 6AI-4V ELI (Supply from Germany)
* Titanium interface abutment
* 1pc Screw Included
* Precision machined up to ± 5µm
* Combination of high fatigue strength
* Superior level of biocompatibility
* Can production Custom interface
Approved by CE, ISO 9001, ISO 13485
Points of Dentium SuperLine Multi unit Screw Abutment:
If prosthesis repair is anticipated, use of a screw abutment retained prosthesis enables easy retrieval.
• Useful for connecting multiple units or if there is a preference for a screw retained prosthesis.
• Useful when respective long axes of implants differ. Each side tapers by 30º and this permits up to 60º divergence between two abutments.
• Useful if the prognosis of an adjacent restoration is not ideal thus permitting easy retrieval and modification of the restoration.
1) The Implantium fixture with size of Ø3.4 body is not recommended to use with the screw abutment. Should they be used together, abutment height after assembly will become 0.5mm longer than the other sized fixtures.
2) It is recommended to keep the torque level at 25~30 N·cm to tighten the screw abutment with fixture.