|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||TUV CE, ISO13485, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||ADIN TOUAREG S&OS®|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Price:||USD8~12/pcs (included screw, 10mm)|
|Delivery Time:||3~5 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Material:||Ti 6AI-4V ELI (Grade 5)||Warranty:||12 Months|
|After-sale Service:||Online Technical Support||Size:||10mm, 14mm|
|Compatible:||3.5mm/ 3.75mm/ 4.2mm/ 5.0mm/ 6.0mm||Connection:||Engaging|
|Properties:||Implant Materials & Artificial Organs||Product Tolerance:||+-0.01mm|
6.0mm Pre Milled Abutment,
5.0mm Pre Mill Abutment,
4.2mm Pre Mill Abutment
ADIN TOUAREG S&OS® Implant Internal Premill Blank Abutment 10mm Engaging
ADIN TOUAREG S&OS®:
* 3.5mm/ 3.75mm/ 4.2mm/ 5.0mm/ 6.0mm
Ti 6AI-4V ELI (Supply from Germany)
* Simply efficiency
* Precision machined up to ± 5µm
* Benefit from a faster and controlled turnaround time
* Different diameter available of 10mm, 14mm
Pre-milled Abutment Blanks, you can now produce titanium customised abutments with your milling equipment.
Boost your efficiency by using your milling machines and benefit from all major implant connections.
Approved by CE, ISO 9001, ISO 13485
* We also can provide another 3 type of premill as above picture shown. Welcome to further inquire. Thanks.
Points of Adin Touareg™ – S Dental Implant:
AB/AE Surface Treatment
The Touareg™-S Spiral Implant is a tapered implant with a spiral tap that condenses the bone during placement for immediate stability.
It has two large variable threads and a tapered design for accurate implant placement, self-drilling, improved esthetics and better load distribution. It features a special round shaped apex that pushes the bone graft with minimal harm to anatomic structures.
The Touareg™-S is very user-friendly and its unique design allows for immediate function for all bone types.
The Touareg™-S features a standard SLA™* – AB/AE – Alumina Oxide Blasted /Acid Etched surface treatment.
Adin’s TouaregTM OS tapered spiral implant comes with a spiral tap and a standard internal hex connection
(3.5mmD for all diameters), which achieves immediate stability via bone condensation during placement.
The implant is uniquely designed for immediate function for all bone types, with optimal implant-abutment seating, minimal horizontal bone stress and retention screw loading stress, complemented by excellent esthetics.
– Double lead threads (2×1.2mm)
– High primary stability, also in Type IV bone
– Bone-condensing property
– Self-drilling and self-cutting
– Redirecting capability for optimal placement
– Built-in platform switching
– Minimally invasive surgery
– Immediate function capability
– Single restorative / prosthetic platform for easy restoration