BIOMET 3i® Certain 3.4mm / 4.1mm / 5.0mm Yenadent Titanium Premill Blank
Ti 6AI-4V ELI (Supply from Germany)
* Simply efficiency
* Precision machined up to ± 5µm
* Benefit from a faster and controlled turnaround time
* Different diameter available of 10mm, 14mm
Pre-milled Abutment Blanks, you can now produce titanium customised abutments with your milling equipment.
Boost your efficiency by using your milling machines and benefit from all major implant connections.
Approved by CE, ISO 9001, ISO 13485
* We also can provide another 3 type of premill as above picture shown. Welcome to further inquire. Thanks.
Implant & Abutment System Connections
Certain Internal Connection
The internal connection aspect of the implant and abutment are designed
for ease of use and simplicity.
• QuickSeat® Connection: It Clicks! The Certain Implant and Abutment
Systems feature the QuickSeat Connection. This unique connection
produces an audible and tactile “click” that confirms placement of
Impression Copings and Abutments.
• Abutment fingers cause the “click” and also provide retention for the
prosthetic components in the implant before the screw is placed. A screw
is needed to fully seat the components when the restoration is being
tried-in or definitively placed.
• The 6/12 hex inside the internal connection incorporates both a 6-point
single and a 12-point double hex. The 6-point single hex has two
functions: engaging the driver tip for mountless delivery during implant
placement and providing anti-rotation for all straight abutments.
The 12-point double hex provides 30º rotational positioning for preangled abutments