MIS C1® Dental Implant Internal Titanium Premill Blank Abutment Yenadent Holder
10mm Engaging (YPM161 / YPM162 / YPM163) -- NP / SP / WP
Ti 6AI-4V ELI (Supply from Germany)
* Simply efficiency
* Precision machined up to ± 5µm
* Benefit from a faster and controlled turnaround time
* Different diameter available of 10mm, 14mm
Pre-milled Abutment Blanks, you can now produce titanium customised abutments with your milling equipment.
Boost your efficiency by using your milling machines and benefit from all major implant connections.
Approved by CE, ISO 9001, ISO 13485
* We also can provide another 3 type of premill as above picture shown. Welcome to further inquire. Thanks.
Points of MIS C1 Conical Implant:
The C1 implant is a powerful player in the MIS conical connection implant fleet and offers a versatile solution for all clinical indications. This simple, accurate and proven implant system was designed with a conical connection and optimizes biological benefits and clinical and esthetic results.
- Bone PreservationThe C1 implant incorporates the platform-switching design concept. The 12-degree friction fit conical connection which ensures a secure seal and minimal micro-movements, micro-rings on the implant neck and a platform switched design, were engineered to provide a tight interface, improved BIC, and soft tissue preservation and growth. Crestal bone loss may be minimized by reducing mechanical trauma and stress in the cortical bone, and gaining soft tissue volume.
- Maximum AccuracyEach C1 package comes with its own sterile, single-use final drill, which is suitable for all bone types increasing the potential for a more precise-fit.
- High Initial StabilityThe C1 dual thread design increases the BIC (Bone to Implant Contact) over the entire body of the implant and ensures a safe and controlled insertion rate. With its conical, root-shaped geometry, the C1 is engineered for high primary stability and offers the ultimate choice for a wide range of clinical cases and loading protocols.
- EstheticsA broad range of MIS conical connection prosthetic components presents uncompromising accuracy; a consistent concave emergence profile for excellent soft tissue results; golden shade to support high esthetic results.
- Clinical SuccessThe surface roughness and micro-morphology of all MIS implants, is a result of sand-blasting and acid-etching. This MIS established surface technology has provided millions of patients with excellent osseointegration results and long-lasting clinical success, and is backed by years of research and supporting data.